Sunday, July 31, 2011

Snows of Kilimanjaro! Safari Style is In!

Been climbing many mountains lately, both literally and figuratively!  In February I made it to the roof of Africa and the summit of Kilimanjaro.  What an experience!  Could not have done it without Deo and Kilimanjaro Heritage Safaris.  Check them out at www.kilimanjaroheritage.com.   Climbing a mountain can be brutal on your tootsies!  So after treating my piggies to a nice pedicure, I checked out the absolutely fabulous shoes on TOMS website (www.toms.com)!  Check out the One for OneTM movement!  For every pair you purchase, TOMS will donate a pair to a child in need.  How awesome is that!  Climb a mountain, buy some shoes, make a difference!

Oh! Almost forgot!  This brings me to the name of my blog, "Darling Kichaa".  Kichaa means crazy, lunatic in Swahili.   I heard it so often, I decided to go with it!

Let life happen to you. Believe me: life is in the right, always. 


My hero.  Check out Deo's company to safari in style!









No comments:

Post a Comment