Monday, October 3, 2011

A is for Apple . . .



Happy Monday!  I hope your weekend was wonderful!  How did you spend it?  I built a fire for the first time this season.  I wore shorts for the last time this season.  I started pulling together my Halloween costume (Major Beelzebub party coming soon--be bad, do good -- more on that later!).  I did a little of this and a little of that, and started getting ready for my upcoming exotic beach vacation (Yes, that will be coming soon, too!!).  I also spent some time in the apple orchard picking some delicious apples and gorgeous, warty pumpkins.  The weather was perfect!  And I got to spend some time with my best girlfriend and her best little girl.  






So A is Apple and P is for Pumpkin and Pies!  I can tell you for sure that apple pie is going to figure prominently in the week ahead.  Not a bad thing to look forward to, don't you agree Kichaa?  

XOXO

Images by me



No comments:

Post a Comment