Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What Makes Kichaa Smile?


Image here.
Lissa is one of my favorite fashion-forward boutiques.  Here's what I recently saw trending for Fall -- and I like it all!   

I absolutely love the accessories collection by Juma.  The unique scarves and limited edition bags created by the brother/sister design team look like they would be great travel companions (remember my exotic beach vacation coming up?!).  Designer Mandy Coon's turtleneck gown (in swooshy, swishy, lovely silk, no less) has a '70's vibe going on (looks like it would pack well, too).  I really love the sleek, minimalist styles from The Only Son.  Nicely understated.  Could go anywhere and dress up or down. While the fabulous red tunic and wide pants by Rodebjer totally pop (but I think the red cuff and colorful belts would be more versatile and take up less space in the suitcase -- can you tell I need a vacation)!

What do you think Kichaas?  Are you smiling too?


1 comment:

  1. Ooooh what a great online boutique! i love that silvery pencil skirt... hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete