Saturday, September 10, 2011

Home . . .


I am enjoying "nesting" a little bit this weekend and taking stock of my space, my stuff, and what home means to me.  I like this new homey book by Fifi O'Neill (the oh-so-lovely photos in the book were taken by Mark Lohman).  It's a charming tour of American prairie homes.  Rustic yet elegant at the same time.  Each has its own way of saying "home."




"Home, the spot of earth supremely blest. A dearer, sweeter spot than all rest."
-Robert Montgomery

These photos say "welcome" to me with prairie flare.






Images here

What does home mean to you?  Enjoy the weekend!

XOXO





1 comment:

  1. These images are all so lovely, but the one of the blue chair with the pink fabrics on it just feels so much like home. I'd love to walk into a guest room and find that.

    ReplyDelete