Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Can I Have a Do-Over? And a Cupcake Please?

I've been thinking this week that everyone needs an "undo" button!  So imagine my delight when I ran across "le petit monde" of Spanish illustrator and graphic artist Sara Olmos who currently is working and living the good life in Rome.   Seeing her "undo" print made me believe it's possible!  I'm not the only one who fantasizes about that undo button!

As a pastry chef and a recent Kilimanjaro climber, I found her print "on the summit of the cupcake" to be  irresistible!   Does this woman know me or what!?  I was fantasizing about devouring cupcakes and Twinkies during the entire 9 hour climb to the summit!  I have no idea why.  Maybe oxygen deprivation.  I'm embarrassed to tell you how many I had back at sea level.

So, hit the undo button and conquer a cupcake!  Check out all of Sara's Little World at her Etsy shop.



1 comment:

  1. Very cute prints. And I agree with you -- an undo button would be fantastic, especially lately. I've been sending out resumes and cover letters to jobs and some of them have had spelling errors. SO unlike me! An "undo" button would be amazing for those.

    ReplyDelete