Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hey Babe, Take a Walk on the Wild Side!




Or at least the fabulous, vintage-inspired, classy side where you'll find Florodora Shoes.  Ladies, as you all know, lunch breaks can be dangerous.  My lunch break yesterday resulted in the to-die-for spectators pictured above landing in my closet (but I needed them, really I did!!).  I proudly laced my tootsies into them this morning and I received five compliments and various oohs and aahs before I even hit the office elevator.  Located in the Monadnock Building at 330 S. Dearborn St., in the Loop, Florodora has rocked the clothing side for about 4 years with a store that features local designers and one-of-a-kind jewelry.   The shoe stop opened about a year ago.  Seriously, what did we do before then for shoes?!   And what would shoes be without handbags and chapeau?  They've got those, too.  Check it out!  You won't leave empty handed -- remember, I warned you!






No comments:

Post a Comment