Friday, December 30, 2011

Auld Lang Syne


Well, it's almost over.  2011 is coming to a close. The year was filled with a lot of emotions, a lot of decisions, a lot of heart-felt lessons, and a lot of changes.  In fact, it was a life-changing year.  It was a year in which I had to spend a lot of time focusing on myself, often with mixed reviews on what I saw.  Now I'm ready to start looking outward in 2012 and giving back.  But before I put down my resolutions for 2012, I want to reflect on 2011 as the clock winds down.  In 2011 . . .

~ I ventured out into the world alone for the first time in a long time
~ I fell in love with the other half of my spirit
~ I learned what it means to love and to forgive
~ I climbed to the tippy-top of Africa and became part of a new family
~ I needed friends and they taught me how to be a better one
~ I faced my biggest fears, and survived.

It was quite a year.  I hope all of you darling Kichaas can look back and feel blessed by the year that is about to end and full of hope for the one that is about to begin.

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like one incredible year to me. Happy New Year, Stacee! I hope 2012 brings even more amazing adventures to both of us!

    ReplyDelete